Yeah!! Its April 16 we have Ed back well he is golfing today and he is always busy but at least he won't be working until late into the night. Us girls did have some fun though we went to Tahoe over spring break & had some fun playing in the snow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! It's so good to see you alive and kicking (blogging) again!!!! It looks like you had fun in Tahoe. How exciting that tax season is over and you have your husband back. Miss you! Kim
I almost can't believe my eyes!! A new post! I think I'm still in shock. Tahoe looks like a blast. I so want a time share too!
I have officially taken over the "slacker blogger" position from you. Thanks for the new pics of you and the girls. Tahoe is so much fun!
A post?!! I won't leave too long of a comment in case you don't check your comments for a few months :) haha. Sheila you are the best and I seriously love your new haircut.
Post a Comment