Here is Kyla She is a big 5th grader now she can be very helpful when she doesn't have her nose in a book or on her new DS (game Boy for all you old schoolers) she got for Christmas. She has read over 6 hrs this Christmas brake to earn a ticket to Six Flags. She probably would have still read about that much any way. She has also been helping her Dad build a bed for Marissa. She loves to play soccer and will be starting indoor again next week. She is one of the smaller ones out there but she is just as tough as anyone. She is a big help to us and I would be lost without her sitting here over my should telling what to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Sheila! I am so happy you are blogging now. I have been doing it for the last couple months (not that I'm any good at it yet), but it helps to keep in touch. If you want, you can put a link to me on your blog as one of your friends. We are http://thefosterfour.blogspot.com
Can I put a link to you on mine? Yeah! Good job, Sheila!
Oh ... and, as always, your girls look way too precious for words!
Hey Sheila! Link up with me! We just started our blog this week. I finally put my first post on today! You are doing this much better than I am!
We are fostervision.blogspot.com!
Hi Sheila! I found your blog on Ruth's! Your girls are so big!
Post a Comment