Marissa is 8 and in the third grade. She has had a busy year she was baptised with her cousin Trevor & she played her second year of soccer. She has improved from her first year and has even scored a few goals. Marissa is a fun girl and when she is not driving Kyla crazy we all have a good time together One of her best traits which I will have to say she gets from me is here ability to forgive, or should I say forget neither of us can stay mad.
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Marissa is 8 and in the third grade. She has had a busy year she was baptised with her cousin Trevor & she played her second year of soccer. She has improved from her first year and has even scored a few goals. Marissa is a fun girl and when she is not driving Kyla crazy we all have a good time together One of her best traits which I will have to say she gets from me is here ability to forgive, or should I say forget neither of us can stay mad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
marissa looks so cute!
Post a Comment