Well I am still here. We have had a busy month so far. Marrisa started it off by getting sick and then handed it off to Kyla. Kyla being the only one to not get a flu shot which now I say would have been a good idea was sick for the next 6 days. Then the crazy girl goes back to school and comes home with a broken finger. She is such a nut she hurt it at lunch recess and at almost the end of the day her teacher asked her why she was holding her hand like that then sent her to the office to get some ice. The next day after she got her cast on nobody could believe she had broken her finger. She is such a toughy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe you are blogging again ... I almost gave up on you! Poor Kyla. Is she going on the 5th grade trip next week. Will she still have her cast on? What a nut!
I've found you! What a fun blog you have. Link us up with your blog.
Janay Hunt
danandjanay.blogspot.com
Cute girls!!!!! I totally agree, who needs to go to the zoo!
Post a Comment